* Golly, this sure is terrible
To meet the UTAUWiki's article standards, this article requires proper grammar and/or proper wiki structuring. Please help by improving the article.
* MY MY, THIS IS THE SADDEST DISPLAY I'VE EVER SEEN, DARLING!
* THIS ARTICLE IS NOT UP TO THE
Dusttrust!Sans is a Sans that was involved in Dustswap.
Sans was in Snowdin, looking for his brother, Papyrus. He was wondering where he has gone when he bumped into a human. Sans asked the human whether whey were a Monster or a Human. The human replied with a Monster. Soon, Sans went off and continued finding his brother, Papyrus. When all of a sudden, he saw a figure in the distance. Papyrus was standing there, with his hood on. "Brother, is that you?" Sans asked, mystified. Papyrus turned around and Sans saw his eyes, in battle mode. Papyrus started attacking Sans and Sans ran away from Papyrus. When Papyrus used bones to trap him and eliminate him, Sans killed Papyrus with a bone in self-defense. Sans's LOVE has been increased and from that, he realized that Papyrus was killing everyone in order to stop the human from killing everyone again. He now decides to continue his brother's goal of gaining LOVE and killing the human.
Dusttrust Sans is a short, crazed skeleton with his battle armor covered in dust, having his brother's jacket around his waist, has his blue scarf which is like a cape, wears black pants and has blue boots, and has two purple-colored swords with skulls on the cross-guards. His battle mode eyes are like Undertale sans, but with the top half being yellow, the bottom blue, and a red ring around it with purple particles around it. The other eye is a sparkle of blue and yellow with another red ring and purple particles around it. He also has a crack on his skull.
Sans is angered due to the human. He would do anything to stop the human, even if it means killing EVERY SINGLE MONSTER in the underground.
He doesn't give any chances for you to spare him. He likes cats, for some reason.
Sans has the ability to use Telekinesis, Osteokinesis, and Gaster Blasters. He also uses his sword in Phase 2 for orange and blue pattern attacks.
Dustswap Papyrus: Sans is able to summon Papyrus in phase 3, where he can do attacks such as spinning the screen.
- Dusttrust Sans is the Underswap version of Dustbelief Papyrus.
- In Phase 1, Sans attacks like normal, but eventually gets tired and drops his swords at the end of the fight, giving the human a chance to hit him.
- In Phase 2, Sans starts shaking and Determination starts to flow like fire from the crack in his skull, and he uses one sword this time, indicating that he's not giving up yet and attempts to fight the human again.
- In Phase 2.5, Sans absorbs determination from Alphys' soul, and then he puts on the jacket that was around his waist, and has spotlights aiming at him as if it's the intro to Mettaton EX.
- In Phase 3, Sans starts fighting by himself at first, but he starts doing attacks like having a large black square in the middle of your screen moving left and right, and then eventually summoning Papyrus, which then he could do a screen-spinning attack which makes it difficult for the player to avoid bones and blasters. At the end, Sans, having used much of his magic, starts melting. He is then shown, through a cutscene, rushing to the human souls, using Chara's slashes to break the canisters to absorb the souls.
- In Phase 4, Sans absorbs the human souls, including Kindness, and transforms into a large skeletal-dragon with red eyes and large wings, though the attacks for this phase are not yet shown as of now.
- DustTrust Sans is part of the Dustbelief Trio along with DustHope Asriel and Dustbelief Papyrus.