* Have you thought about a world where everything is exactly the same...
* Except you don't exist?
This AU has no further presence online than this page.
For information to establish this AU's online presence, see the Templates policy page.
* MY MY, THIS IS THE SADDEST DISPLAY I'VE EVER SEEN, DARLING!
* THIS ARTICLE IS NOT UP TO THE
* Umm... H-hey, I couldn't see a thing!
* This article would benefit from the addition of an image.
* You can upload a picture to this article by going to the Upload page and selecting the file you wish to add to the wiki. Images that are of the .JPG format cannot be uploaded, and the file must have a proper name to be admitted.
JudgeTale is an AU Created by me, Retro. It starts in a genocide route when Sans and Flowey are working together to defeat the human once and for all. After the human defeats Mettaton, they get the locket and the knife, getting to the final corridor. The human encounters Sans and the AU begins.
The main characters through the story get evolutions. These are the main characters.
- - Sans: The normal Sans, now fighting on Flowey's side.
- - Flowey: Although he hates working with Sans, they need to kill the human.
- - Frisk: The murderer of the genocide route. Note: Frisk in this AU will never be treated as innocent and chara is who to blame. NO.
- - Chara: A ghost. Follows frisk through the genocide route.
- - Gaster: The normal gaster. Interferes after hearing a explosion sound.
- - The Game (OC): He is the watcher of this universe. More info later.
Chapter 1: The Infinite Judgement
The fight starts. Frisk stares at Sans for a moment, when vines appear out of his back. Frisk wonders if Sans is working with Flowey. He is. They fight for a moment when Frisk got an idea. They run fast to the barrier, frees the human souls, as humans can't absorb other human's souls, the knife does. The knife absorbs Frisk's determination leaving their soul as a vessel. They fill it with HATE and gives to Chara... They turn into HATE CHARA leaving an explosion. Later Chara was about to kill Flowey, Sans holds their hand and absorbs the knife's determination. The determination fuses into Sans's soul and he turns into Psycho Sans.