* MY MY, THIS IS THE SADDEST DISPLAY I'VE EVER SEEN, DARLING!
* THIS ARTICLE IS NOT UP TO THE
This took place in Underquirk. He always had an bad temper. That's why for most of his life he went by the saying of "go with the flow." He was always being nice, believing in people and wanted to be a hero similar to Deku's personality (but a little bit more confident).
But, he had always had it in him. One day, he was walking and got ambushed. After 30 seconds, Once And For All Arrived immediately. Once And For All saw his heroism and he knew that he was the one. So, he passed him the power and trained him. He was so dedicated that he became really strong. He is on his way to a pro hero, but sometimes he relaxes.
To Be Added...
To Be Added...
This is his average ability.
Power Smash +ULTRA
This is like the previous smash, but it's twice as more powerful.
This one is just like Deku's smash.
This one is more powerful than any of the previous ones. This one is when he is starting to get pissed off.
Red Smash +OMEGA
This one is when he is seriously angry. He uses this one to get things over with.
All One For All Users (Full Power)
This one is dedicated to every user. This is the most powerful smash EVER. This one is every user combined. After this smash, he will die.
This is the form that can obliterate anything, even the living tribunal. He achieved this form from training (day and night) with Super Flow. He is even stronger than Super Flow in this form.
- This is heavily inspired by My Hero Academia.
- All One For All Users (Full Power) is enough to bend reality, completely obliterating the Multiverse.
- He is very strong.
- His personality is similar to Deku's.
- He is very dedicated when it comes to saving people.
- he is able to use all sorts of abilities with lightning
- he is able to fight with god like beings,to him hp and stuff don't matter
- he is able to move atleast at mach 100,000,000
- his top speed is 100,000 feet
* My child, the image quality is terrible, I cannot see a thing. Please try to upload a better quality image through here.
* Be good, alright?