* Umm... H-hey, I couldn't see a thing!
* This article would benefit from the addition of an image.
* You can upload a picture to this article by going to the Upload page and selecting the file you wish to add to the wiki. Images that are of the .JPG format cannot be uploaded, and the file must have a proper name to be admitted.
* Isn't it beautiful, everyone?
This article contains information that is from a completed AU. All parts of the story have been released and are readable at any time.
The world of Kingdom Come takes place shortly after the monsters have been sealed beneath the ground. The events leading up to the monsters imprisonment were not much different than in the original universe, though there are some drastic changes to be noted. The largest being that King Asgore was killed during the war, while helping Toriel and their 6 year old son Asriel to flee the capital in the final days of the war. Most of the 3 part story is taking place 9 years after, when Asriel is 15. The story establishes itself by following Toriel for a major portion of part 1, before switching focus to Asriel for the remainder of the story. The main story follows Asriel as he is faced with a situation that will change his life, and shake him right down to his soul. There has also been a second story within the same universe, Dawnbreak. Canonically, it occurs after Kingdom Come, so it is advised heavily that the trilogy be read first.
Characters (In Order of Appearance)
- Asriel Dreemurr
- Toriel Dreemurr
- Asgore Dreemurr
- Dr. W.D. Gaster
- Captain Terrowin
- Monster Capital (Surface)
- Ebott Forest (Surface)
Queen Under the Mountain
The Head that Wears the Crown