* The author of this article is hard at work writing this article, please don't make it any worse.
* Be good, alright?
This article is still being worked on. You can help the 735q4e87 Wiki by expanding it.
* Do not edit this page without TartCrimson's permission.
"👌☼✋☝☟❄☠☜💧💧📪 👎✌☼😐☠☜💧💧📪 ☞✌❄☜ ✌☹☹ ✌☼☜ ☜✈🕆✌☹☹✡ ☟☜☹🏱☹☜💧💧📬"
(BRIGHTNESS, DARKNESS, FATE ALL ARE EQUALLY HELPLESS.)
Pendulum!Gaster is a Gaster Out!Code variant created by TartCrimsion. He's a result of a Gaster being thrown through time itself (through every Past, Present
and Future) instead of being scattered throughout Space-Time. Due to his condition, he has made it his job to destroy "Enemies of Time".
As said before this Gaster is the result of failing an expirement with "Determination" except the DT used was an extremely powerful version known as "Omni-Equilibrium", an essence harnessed by some godly being. This meant that instead of being sent through Time and Space he was sent through Time, Logic, and Reality. From this devastating experience he was completely torn apart and was not even able to manifest in a physical form. Though time does not apply to the infinite Void of Brokenness it would in normal calculations took him 100,000,000 years to recover from the horrifying event and gain a Tangible form. He believes that his job is to erase "Enemies to Time". What he would see as such is anything that threatens to break the balance of Space-Time in almost any way such as the use of the infamous "Overwrite" Button. Though he could most likely do the job himself with his newfound power he sought someone who shared his ideals, eventually coming upon Pendulum!Chara, who was the perfect vessel for him.
Pendulum!Gaster, due to his slightly different history, is stoic, though slow to anger. He has a no-nonsense attitude and tends to intimidate others with it. He only seems to be nice to Pendulum!Chara, sometimes even favoring her, being his only successor. He is seen a strict and mostly feared through the Multiverse, even without him being fully complete. He is most strict with Ink!Sans.
- 4th and 5th Wall Awareness: Similar to UnderPlayer (Due to them literally being the Player) he is fully aware of the Player's influence on the world and the true state of the world being a "Game". He has even referenced certain character creators in attempts at mocking.
- Omniverse Vision: From the Void he can see the entirety of every single universe and timeline, including every route and possibility it will take, much like Core!Frisk.
- Time Maniplutation: Though it's unknown how he has gained the means to, he can manipulate time to an extent acting as how the player would in a normal timeline meaning he can reverse, speed up, and even stop time in the timelines he is visiting.
- Soul Warping: This Gaster also has another particular ability that being the ability to change someone's soul who has made a "Contract" with him. He normally only does this to his Assistants, of which he only has one now. His Soul warping shares his powers to a lower extent with a Human's soul, though if they are not a Perfect Vessel there soul will be crushed and they will die from the pressure.
- Possession: Once one's soul has been warped by Gaster he at any time can posses their body, entering the physical form and replacing their consciousness with his own temporarily. When this happens Gaster will be able to use his complete form, his hands becoming much bigger and regaining the ability to summon Gaster Blasters. A physical representation of this happening is Cracks gradually starting to run over the Assistants head, and the obvious change of power.
- Shield Creation: He has the power to create near invincible shields to protect other people from harm. These shields can also be used to teleport people back to his Void from other timelines.
- Timeline Portals: He can create portals to near any timeline though he remains unseen and unable to interact with the Timeline.
- Colored Hand Magic: Gaster has access to up to 6 hands, each hand acting like a separate hand from his own body. These also allow him access to Color Magic. This is his main base of combat when not trying to keep balance.
- Universe Remodeling: Upon visiting a Universe, he will encounter something similar to the Load Screen Frisk/Chara would experience, but instead of being given the choice to Load and Reset they will be given the choice to remodel that Universe. He can change the Routes, Character Roles, and the very depth of the code of the Universe, essentially being able to change the entire Universe in general. This power is only used by him if major anomalies are created from the said Universe changing it to a point where the anomaly would not appear again.
- Fate Banishment: A power only to be used if dire threats to the flow of natural Time is in balance, this power sends the targeted opponent into a Fate of Brokenness, eradicating them from existence and memory of all the Multiverse itself. When this happens the targeted creature will not even be able to remember themselves, eventually fading away forever.
- Meaningless: He cannot interact with anything outside his void physically, let alone attack anything. He is usually unable to be killed or harmed in most cases, and he will remain invisible and unable to be touched by anyone.
Pendulum!Chara (Adopted Relative)
The only current successor of Pendulum!Gaster, besides her being his assistant she's his as a daughter of sorts. He takes care of her in a way, often doing things that a father would.
Pendulum! Gaster actively tries to Rid XGaster from the Multiverse due to his actions with the "Overwrite" button (as it is major violation in Pendulum!Gaster's eyes). He finds XGaster's way of treating Xtale Frisk and Xtale Chara vile.
The best way to describe how Gaster feels towards them is simply "Very Interesting", as he sees her as an extension of the predicament he was put through. She often tends to ask him if there is a past between them, and he always replies by saying, "you do not need to know".
- Pendulum!Gaster finds Error!Sans much more orderly Ink!Sans in a many ways, and actually monitors Error!Sans less.
- Just like Undertale W.D Gaster he speaks in wing dings.
- Gaster occasionally wears glasses, though he doesn't need them.
- If any files related to Pendulum!Gaster is located on any sort of technology or scripture (In Reality and in the Multiverse) the said piece of text or files will change to the sentence: ✌︎ ☞︎⚐︎⚐︎☹︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎︎ ︎🕆︎❄︎ ☠︎⚐︎ ︎⚐︎︎✡︎ 🕈︎︎☹︎☹︎ ︎⚐︎︎☜︎︎.
This is directly taken from It's OC Wiki counterpart: https://undertaleoc.fandom.com/wiki/Pendulum!Gaster