* MY MY, THIS IS THE SADDEST DISPLAY I'VE EVER SEEN, DARLING!
* THIS ARTICLE IS NOT UP TO THE
* Umm... H-hey, I couldn't see a thing!
* This article would benefit from the addition of an image.
* You can upload a picture to this article by going to the Upload page and selecting the file you wish to add to the wiki. Images that are of the .JPG format cannot be uploaded, and the file must have a proper name to be admitted.
Undertale Green is a prequel fan-game to Undertale, exploring the journey of the human soul of Kindness, Cody. The story is a multi-chapter based game, intending to reach 5 chapters, and has currently released the first 2 chapters as it's demo.
The story follows Cody, a young human boy who falls into the Underground, venture through the caverns of the Underground while aiding their friend Undyne in solving a mystery revolving around a virus that is being spread across the Underground.
Cody is the player character and protagonist of Undertale Green.
Undyne is a younger version of her Undertale self and a friend and companion to Cody. She meets Cody at the beginning of their story and from then on the two work toward uncovering the virus mystery going about the Underground. Undyne is a teenager, but still wears her classic outfit. However, she notably does not have a eye-patch and also still lives with her father. Themes: Spear of Kindness
Cooper is the 'goofy' turtle Guardian of the Old Mines. He is notable for his strong dislike of puzzles, to the point of breakdowns when confronted with them. Cooper has also experienced trauma in his background, which causes him to distrust Cody and Undyne and eventually confront them. He wears a pair of glasses, and has a green shell on his back. Themes: What the Shell?, Perseverance
Scart is the mini-boss of the Old Mines and is known for riding about the minecart rails. Themes: Ruling the Ride
Old Mines Enemies
- Sad Mushroom
- Arc Ade
Snitch is a little ghost who lives in the Dark Forest and is tormented by the bully ghosts, Billie and Trevor. Themes: Friendly Scare
Billie and Trevor
Billie and Trevor are two ghost brothers and local bullies of the Dark Forest. Themes: Bad Guys, Ghost Showdown, Bravery.
Seally is a ball bouncing seal and mini-boss of the Dark Forest. Themes: Bouncing Balls
Dark Forest Enemies
- Ice Scream
- Cloud and Cloudy
- Blind Ghost
The Old Mines are a series of mining tunnels and caverns which lie under the Ruins. Themes: Old Mines, Deeper into the Dark
The Dark Forest is the forested area to the side of Snowdin. It has notable landmarks, like Asgore's Circus. Themes: Dark Forest, Unforgettable Night.
The Clockwork Facility
The Clockwork Facility is an area which will appear in Chapter 3 of the game. However, no information has been revealed about the area.
- Undertale Green was initially cancelled in 2018 after the creator, Migs (then Miguel Braga), decided the project was dead and wanted to work on other projects. However, in 2019, the project was rebooted and is now in the form it is today.
- The pre-booted form of Undertale Green had a completely different style to its current version, not using the traditional Undertale style for spritework. However, the rebooted version uses the Undertale style.
- Undertale Green is intended to be released in 5 Chapters, with Chapter 3 of the game already being worked on and stated to release in 2020, but no official date has been set.
- A collection of characters from Undertale make an appearance in Undertale Green, including Undyne, Flowey, Sans and Papyrus. It is unknown if anymore characters from the original game will appear in later chapters.
- On genocide, monsters are shown to spill blood when killed. However, this is promised to be part of the upcoming story of Undertale Green and will explain the reason for monsters leaving blood instead of turning strictly to dust.
|AfterWorld • Akintale • Alphatale • Axetale • Dreemurr Reborn • Echotale • EntropyTale • Epictale • Freaktale • Glitched Reset • Glitchtale • Greattale • Haunted Hearts • HELP_tale • Impacted Reality: A Different Tale • Inverted Fate • MonsterTale • Omegatale • QuantumTale • Slight Alteration • Taken!Altertale • Tyrannic Fell • Underlie • Underlust • Undertale Corrupted Justice • Undertale Rho • Undertale: Chronicle • Underverse • UnderWar • Vĕdomitale • Xénotale • Zombietale|
|Handplates • Memories: The Story of Asriel and Chara • Reminiscence • Undertale Green • Undertale Blue • Undertale Purple • Undertale Yellow|
|Endertale • Megatale • Nightmaretale • Overtale • X-Tale|
|Desperatale • Glamourtale • Horrorfell • Horrortale • Utopiatale|
|RainbowTale • Redemption!Frisk • Transcend Darkness • Undersworn • Undertale Second Chance|